Hello girls! I hope this update finds you all doing well. Here are a few key things to know as we move forward.
- You MUST be registered PRIOR to Saturday, March 27. Due to COVID protocols, we need to have an accurate number of girls in groups prior to the beginning of practice on Monday, so we need time to get everything set up.
- You need to register through ParentVUe. If you need more help on registration, please contact Jane Lynch at email@example.com. REMINDER- If you are not registered, you will not be allowed to practice.
- Practice starts on Monday, March 29th at 6:00 am in the dome.
- We will be done around 7:30 am. If you are unable to get a ride home, Coache Shumway and Coach Devine will be having a “study hall” in our classrooms after practice. You must sign in and stay in one of our rooms until 9:15.
- Please come prepared each day for practice in the dome AND outside. If the weather is nice, we will be outside as much as possible.
- Please remember that the weather is hard to predict in the spring! Due to weather and other factors, this schedule may change as the season progresses. We will continue to update it when that happens.
- If you would like a Google Calendar for the games, please search “STMA Softball Games” and you can load that onto your calendar.
- You are expected to attend all practices and games.
- If you are in quarantine, stay home and contact your coach.
- If you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, stay home and contact your coach.
- Masks are required to be worn 100% of the time, both inside and outside.
- If you have questions, or if there is something I am missing, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you on Monday, March 29 at 6:00 am in the dome!!!